Friday, November 4, 2011

enchanted.

this is such a romantic sooooong!!
cause taylor wrote&sang this song for adam young.
and.... adam young sang it again to taylor but in the different version.
and this is the sweetest part
check it out!

nb: this is taylor's version
      and this is adam's version

 
All I can say is ''it was enchanting to meet you''
All I can say is ''it was enchanting to meet you''

 All I can say is ''I was enchanted to meet you''
Oh Taylor I was so enchanted to meet you too
 

please dont be inlove with someone else..
I was never in love with someone else


please dont have somebody waiting on you...
I never had somebody waiting on me
'Cause you were all of my dreams come true
And I just wish you knew
Taylor I was so in love with you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment