Monday, August 13, 2012

Inspiring!

"i was raped at the age of 9"- Oprah
"i didnt even complete my University Education"- Bill Gates
"in my childhood days, I stitched shoes"- Abraham Lincoln
"i struggled academically throughout elementary school"- Ben Carson
"i used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training"- Lionel Messi
"i used to sleep on the floor in friends' rooms, returning coke bottles for food&money, and getting weekly free meals at local temple"- Steve Jobs
"my teachers used to call me 'A Failure'"- Tony Blair

life is not about what you could not do so far, it's about what you still can do! Every king was once a crying and helpless baby. Every great building was once a picture.
it's not about where i am today, it's about where i will reach tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment